Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Prasnlrd's Doll Closet

  1. #1
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar
    Well, I still do not have a doll room or an exclusive use doll closet. I have gotten a lot of fantastic ideas/advice from the board and reorganized the girl's corner of my bedroom walk-in closet. I also made three doll closets after a hostboard member gave me very good instructions. I still would like a seperate doll room though.... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    Prasnlrd's Doll Closet

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome!! You have a very extensive collection. Thanks for sharing your storage solutions.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great organization, not to mention very inspiring. I think I'll do some tidying today in my own doll closet. It definitely needs it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Girl! you know you have an AG addiction when the closet area dedicated to the dolls is larger than the one with YOUR clothes in it!!! LOL!!!
    You are TOO organized! I love it!
    Also, the cute little chest of drawers is very pretty!
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome closet space!!! very organized!! My closet is shared with the girls, I do not have an walk in, but the girls do own half of it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You look very organized! I need to get going and re-organize now that summer is over.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are so organized! Our doll's stuff is in plastic baggies in pink boxes in the trundle area of DD's bed.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member josephhswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been thinking of doing the same. It's great to see that it's working for you.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great use of storage space! I happen to have s very narrow linen closet in my hall. I took the bottom half and put spring tension cafe rods in front of the shelves. They work perfectly for clothes racks. I use the shelves in back for large accessories. For the small accessories and shoes I put them in a small ziplock, punch a hole, put a rubber band through the hole and attach it to the hanger. Everything stays together that way. The large hats I store in a hat box.

  10. #10
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar
    allthingsag !

    That is brilliant! Tension rods, I never thought of that and they are the perfect thickness. Wow, I get such great ideas and information here!

    HEE-HAW!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •